Its a Jungle Out There
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
All about the Its a Jungle Out There.
In a stark contrast to the famous beaches of Thailand, Khao Sok National Park is Thailand’s rainiest spot and, at 160 million years old it is thought to be the oldest rainforest on Earth.
Visit Khao Sok National Park to hike, kayak, take Jeep safaris, and even ride elephants.
Many people head here to try and spot the Rafflesia Kerrii, one of the world’s biggest (and smelliest) flowers. The largest example recorded reached 4 feet width.
The walks around here are a beautiful mix of green terrain, woodland and waterfalls, do watch out for the leeches though which can be a real pain, especially after rainfall.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All accommodation including
- Flights and transportation
- Tour for entire journey
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.