Bungee Jumping Trip
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Large Group
Leave it to the Kiwis to throw you off a bridge and dunk you into frigid waters for a thrill. In the North Island of New Zealand, the folks at Taupo Bungy take jumpers’ weights into account when calculating how deep to dip them into the Waikato River below. It’s New Zealand’s highest water-touch bungee jump — because, yes, there are multiple — at 47 meters high. Upon walking the cantilever platform protruding from a cliff, jumpers can decide whether to fall backwards, dubbed the “leap of faith,” fall back-to-back with a partner, or the old-fashioned way: by the ankles.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All accommodation including
- Flights and transportation
- Tour for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.